Terms and conditions
Acceptance of Terms
For the purpose of these terms and conditions we refer to www.getink.app and its database collectively as “Get Ink”, “website” or “we”. Get Ink provides a service to you subject to the following conditions. These conditions or terms may change so it is advised to regularly check our terms and conditions page for updates.
You expressly understand and agree that you use Get Ink at your own risk. We make no claim that the service will meet your requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted, both timely and free of errors. We also make no claim that the results that may be obtained from the use of Get Ink will be accurate or reliable, and the quality of any products, services or other material purchased or obtained by you through Get Ink will meet your expectations.
Definitions and Interpretation
“Website”, “App” or “Application”
The website you are using currently (www.getink.app) and any sub-domains of this site.
“Profile”, “Listing” or “Account”
A User who provides details of their business including, but not limited to, contact details, images and a description of service. Having a Profile allows other Users to enquire, book appointments and pay deposits for services.
The monthly fee associated to creating a profile and using the app.
Personal information, payment information and credentials used by Users to access restricted parts of the Website to create a Profile
Accessing and using our Website
Get Ink reserves full right to withdraw or amend the service without prior notice. We are not liable for our site being unavailable at any time but will do our utmost to keep the service running.
You cannot or should not use the website for any unlawful purpose, to promote any illegal activity or to tamper with the website or its content.
We accept no liability for any disruption or lack of availability of our Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, Internet Service Provider equipment failure, host equipment failure and network failure.
Publishing Content with Get Ink
When using the website, if you provide any information or material to us, you are agreeing and granting us permission to use that material in any way. Please carefully decide before any information is posted to our website as it will be available to the public. By publishing content to Get Ink you are confirming that:
- The material is your own and you are authorised to use it
- The material does not break any privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any laws.
- You have the right to give Get Ink permission to use the material
In addition to this, we have the right to:
- Refuse to post the content you have provided to us
- Remove or edit the content in a way that will abide our terms and service to the public
- Suspend or stop your account at any time if the terms and conditions have been breached, you may not be entitled to a refund
- If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
When creating a Profile on our Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You acknowledge that Get Ink can approve, edit and/or remove any Profile
- The information you submit is accurate and truthful. You acknowledge that you warrant you are the author of the Listing and it's content and Get Ink accepts no liability for any infringement.
- We will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of creating a Profile with Get Ink. The use of our Website and reliance upon your Profile is entirely at your own risk.
Get Ink Subscription
The price of a subscription is clearly stated on the website at all times and is shown at the point where you choose to complete the purchase. The Account holder has the right to cancel their subscription and remove the information provided from the Website. Upon cancellation a refund may be issued but this is decided upon a Profile by Profile basis taking into account all circumstances. A refund is not guaranteed.
Get Ink uses Stripe to securely handle subscriptions and the taking of deposits. As such you are also bound by Stripe's terms or service. You can link an existing Stripe account or create a new one during the Get Ink sign up process.
When a client pays their deposit it's processed by our payment provider Stripe, who charge a transaction fee for their service. Stripe's fee can change at any time and Get Ink will not be liable for any costs associated with a fee increase. For more information on fees vists the Stripe website. Some types of subscriptions may incur an additional fee per deposit payment.
Get Ink provides a service to allow users to enquire and book a tattoo appointment. Your dealings with artists on Get Ink are solely between you and the Artist. We are not responsible or liable for any such dealings you have with an Artist. We are not affiliated with any Artist and you agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of dealing with an Artist on our Website.